Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 18, 2013

Love your leg workout

So, p90x2 doesn't do enough leg strengthening for me to tone my legs- and since they are the WORST part of my body, I've kicked it up a notch.

I will be doing a month challenge- ending on march 18th. I will do this workout:

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/51593314/the-love-your-legs-workout.htm

three times a week and on March 18th take some new photos. I bet I'll have to continue doing it after that, but I'm hoping this not only helps in my running but also my self confidence AND my looks in a bathing suit. ;)

I've also started a couch potato to 10k program to keep up my running. I've done a day so far and I will do that three times a week as well.

I am still doing p90x2 as well, but continue to miss more days of it than I would like since I got sick. So I'm going to do another few weeks of phase 2 before moving onto phase 3.

I'm also swimming twice a week with a friend and hope we are able to keep that up! :)

That's all for now! Pictures coming to you on March 18th of my newly toned legs - I HOPE!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment