Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 15, 2010

Being gone...

So I know I've been gone for a while. I was exhausted, and felt sick, but never got sick. So I was still running and biking - the dogs love it, right?

Well, I'm back now! I have a running partner - Molly - and we go running at 6 am every day. My new plan is to do p90x in the morning, BEFORE running, then go running with Molly. Then, at the end of the day, Eric and I will bike to see Jixie and train her - now that it's light outside for longer! :)

This will help Eric and I prepare for a duathlon!! WAHOO!

Oh and, for being a moron about all this - I'm starting p90x all over. It's not worth it to start in the middle when I stopped. How can I really say I did p90x for the whole time right? So here goes starting over. This week will be a random week - since I didn't do any today. And next monday will be the start of p90x again. Measurements and everything. So...back to day 1...I'm pathetic. But here we go! Again!

Keep me accountable guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment