Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 29, 2010

Some updates

Soooo...I've decided that every time I skip a day - and DO NOT make it up on my rest day, that I have to start over. So, we're starting over. It's actually good because Dustin - my friend from work - gave me the nutrition guide for p90. So now I'm going to start that also.

I'm a level one for the plan. If I were to do the portion plan - I would eat 5 servings of proteins, two of dairy, one of fruit, two of veggies, one of fats, one of carbs, and three of diff kinds of snacks for the first phase. You can do phase one until you feel like you've lost the weight you wanted to lose. I think I'll probably have to do this one for a bit.

If you do the meal plan, then they actually list what you should eat - how much - and have recipes for things. Pretty snazzy huh? I think I'll do the meal plan - the only thing is - it has a lot of fish. So maybe not? I'll look at it more in depth tomorrow and see. Probably start that Wednesday. So I'll need to print page 32 from the book and go grocery shopping.

If I want to do the portion plan - then I'll print page 28 which tells me what and how much of something I can eat.

so here goes all this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment