Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Day 1

So, it's that day! My friend - and new running partner - Molly - is going to do p90x with me! WAHOO! So hopefully we'll finish this together. She is going to come over in just a bit. And I'll make sure to get this all recorded.

Also, just so you know, yes we went running this morning. :) She wants to train for a 5k, and I'm training for a duathlon.

So here goes today! We are going to get up every day - do p90x before running, and then run. Lots of exercise. hehe I'll take measurements again tonight.
-----------------
Molly didn't come over...but Eric did it with me instead.

Standard push ups: 10 on toes/ second time - 11! trying to do at least one more than the first time
Wide front pull ups: 8 with one foot on chair/second time - 9! with one foot on chair
Military push ups: 10 on toes/only ten/ five on toes, five on knees
Reverse grip chin ups: one without chair!!!! 8 with one foot on chair/20 with resistance bands - not sure I like those
Wide fly push ups: 7 on my toes/8 on toes
Close grip overhand pull ups: 6 with one foot on chair/8 with one foot on chair
Decline push ups: 10!/5 before i landed on my head :(
Heavy pants: 15 with 15 lbs/ 12 with 15 lbs....getting tired obviously.
Diamond push ups: 13 on knees, one on toes/ ten on knees
Lawnmowers: 15 on right arm with 15 lbs, 15 on left arm with 15 lbs/10 on both sides with 15 lbs
Dive bomber push ups: 5 - these are hard for me - can't really get the motion/none lol
Back flys: 8 with little weights - still don't know what they are. hehe/9 with little weights yay!

Now on to ab ripper. I'll do measurements in a bit.
---------------------------
New Measurements:

Chest: 36 inches - right across the biggest part of my chest
Waist: 27 inches - .5 off of the first time i measured 
Hips: 33.5 inches - on my hip bones - .5 off the first i measured :)
Right and Left Thigh (measured at midpoint): 6 inches from knee - 20.5 inches - a whole inch off of my legs - no freaking way! 
Right Arm (flexed, measured at peak of bicep): 11.5 inches - half inch off my first measurment
Left Arm: 11.5 - no change

Pull ups: need to measure
Push ups: need to measure
Toe touch: 8.5 inches past toes
Wall squat: need to measure
Bi-cep curls: need to measure
Ins and Outs: need to measure

Weight: 130 (I have lost four pounds since my first measurement)

No comments:

Post a Comment