Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 5 - Yoga, Day 6 - Balance and Power, Day 7 - Rest

Yoga was good - only just over an hour - much better than the hour and a half he has in the first one. I still love my yoga class though - so I'm still going to go to that. AND, I still want to do swimming and biking, so we did some swimming last week and will do some more this week. I want to do swimming m, w, f, and biking tues/thurs. We'll see how much we actually do it all.

On another note, my knee feels a lot looser now after this week of exercising. Maybe this is exactly what I needed - or what my doctor meant by kicking it up a notch.

Sphinx to plank plyo bounce: 6 - need to fill up the ball with WAY more air
1 leg plyo stretch: 12 both sides - no jumping on bad knee side
russian twist: 40 - touch one side, then touch the other (or 20 if two counts as one)
sphinx to plank roll up: 10 -this ball might be considered dangerous - need to blow it up!!
4 direction 1 leg squat hop: didn't jump with bad knee - other leg - good
forearm alt side plank: 13 - supposed to do 16

decline sphnix plank press: 5
weighted katherine: 20 with 8
plank x crunch: 10 - should use yoga mat for this
renegade row 1/2 lolasana: 8
glute bridge roll out: 18 - my favorite!
over/under boat: lost count - but love this one too!

warrior row press: 8 both sides - with 8 lbs, could probably do ten
split lunge: 10 left side, 7 bad side - with chair/couch
crawly crab press: 4 on ball, 6 on floor - need to blow the ball up
lateral plyo push ups: 12 on the floor - maybe I should buy just ONE med ball for now
lunge kneel kneel raise: 8 good side, 6 bad side
x plank spider twist: 14

bonus round
dumbbell row to side plank: 12
dumbbell super burpee: 7 with 8 - just did the one side
plank ball crunch: only 4


Rest day was Sunday - you can also do recovery and mobility and I wanna try it this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment