Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 2, 2012

p90x2!!! day 1 - core

My awesome friend Awbrey got me p90x2 for Christmas! :) I'm excited for the new change. So here's to day 1. This one is different than p90x because they want you to take breaks whenever you need them, you can do the phases for longer than 3 weeks, and the ideas in it are different. It will be fun. So, here's to the next 90? days. We'll see how long I decide to do some phases. Molly is going to do it with me probably... we'll see.

I've done my fit test and all the stats I need to do and am ready to bring it... AGAIN! :)

You're supposed to write some stuff down about each of these exercises - and for now, I'm just thinking, this is different, and difficult, and I'm only gonna get better! :)

I'm also thinking - KNEE - FREAKING HEAL ALREADY! goodness. I have to modify the right side of things for a few of these, it's annoying.

I appreciate that Tony was less cocky on here than in p90x and that he didn't spend tons of time in between moves. :)

We're finishing stretching here and i just realized that if I put a pillow under my hurt knee it doesn't hurt when I have to kneel on it. :)

All right - all done. It's weird cuz we didn't lift any weights. I feel sad about this. haha I might just lift a few here and there if I find that there aren't any weights day for this first phase. We'll see what it brings. :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing P90X because I don't see any new blog posts. I know it isn't because you are spending so much time updating your other blog either :)

    ReplyDelete