Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Total body and ab ripper

Molly and I have been doing a fabulous job except for yesterday she only came for the last ten minutes - which was of the recovery and mobility dvd. You can also rest this day, but I did the DVD - it was fun. I did the total body and ab ripper by myself tonight.

I've been trying to do the lemonade cleanse, but only did it for one day. BUT, it's brought me back into control, and I haven't had any sugar. So I'm doing the lemonade thing each day for as long as I can, until I can get to three days. We'll see how long it takes. haha

1 arm chest press: 10 with 10 -each side/ same
4 position pull up: 3 sets / 2 sets
push up side arm balance: 18/ 16
switch lunge press: 9 with 10/ 6
warrior 3 kick back: 8 with 10/ same
warrior 3 curl: 10 with 10/ 8 with 10
boing push up: 7/ 5
crunchy lever pull up: 2?/ 1.5 ( do a sit up from hanging basically)
mule kick burpee: 6/ 3
swimmers curl press in 1/2 chair: 6/ 5 with 10
balance kickback on ball: 8 with 10/ 8 with 10 no ball
preacher curl: 10 with 10/ same

and abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment