Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 23, 2012

Well... I was doing good. TRY AGAIN!

So, I got through two and a half weeks of P90x2 - even though my blog doesn't reflect it, and then got a little bit sick, and decided to start over. Plus, I wasn't being good about the nutrition, so it was time.

Molly made a promise to me that she would exercise with me every day for all of p90x2. We'll see how we both do. We are also doing a challenge - a modified version of the one steph, my mom and I did that completely failed. She has to come exercise with me each morning, we aren't eating sugar, and something else I can't remember. haha So a dollar in the jar for each thing.

We did core this morning - and tomorrow have plyocide, then yoga at the gym. She signed up for a membership and I'm so excited about it!

I tried doing the lemonade cleanse my mom loves, but broke down at 7 pm when Eric made delicious chicken nuggets. Whoops! Try again tomorrow? Probably.

Anyway, I'm not hoping to lose weight this time. I mean, yes that would be nice - but this time I'm going to be more focused on becoming super fit/toned - and the weight will just come with it I think. I'll still obviously check my weight all the time - but be more focused on how I look than the number on the scale.

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds like a great plan! Pay attention to how you feel and continuing to become healthier and healthier! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete