Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

:)

I'm happy. I get to exercise again. I ran .76 miles the other day at the Physical Therapist's office (on the treadmill) without hurting at all. Today, I have another session, and probably will have one Friday - and then I think I'll be done. We'll see how my leg reacts. It feels great to actually be able to do stuff again. We'll see how far I can run at the office today.

So, Insanity, you and I - Monday morning. :) 60 days of it. I'm adding arms twice a week - tuesdays and thursdays - from p90x. And adding a yoga session on Saturday mornings. Anyone is welcome to come over and join me!

Eric and I are waiting until January to buy our gym pass. We went swimming there, and they said they will have the passes 20 percent off in January. That's 60 bucks off! Huge difference. Then we should swim about three times a week - hopefully. :) I'm excited.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm SO ready! Insanity, here we come! :)

    But wait . . . aren't we already there?

    ReplyDelete