Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, December 10, 2010

Well.. that was fun.

So, starting over on Monday. It's been really hard to get up this week, cuz somewhere in the middle of the night, I get a sore throat, wake up in pain, and then don't wanna get up. But once I'm up and drink some water, it kinda helps it go away. So I just need to!

So...since I missed a day, and I'm not gonna be able to make it up in any way, time to start over! Which is okay, cuz Angela told me she may want to - and so I think it will be better overall.

This was a nice warm-up. :)

More later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Nats friend (you've been to one of my Valentines parties) Anyway, I seen a couple of your pictures on Nat's blog and I keep thinking...."she looks dang good" so I wanted to peek on your blog to find out what your secret is! Congrats, you look amazing. 2011 is my year, I'm going to get back down to my original size. I'm so excited. Congrats

    ReplyDelete