Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance

This morning workout was great. I can feel when my knee hurts, and I'm keeping it light during those parts, but still sweating a ton. :) So it's still awesome.

Angela and Eric aren't doing insanity anymore on this schedule -starting again next Monday I think. It sucks...I wish I had somebody else who was doing it with me, but I did p90x all myself, and did just wonderful. And I am not restarting again... I'm not sick any more, I know what is wrong with my leg - I'm ready to go.

So it's just me now. And I'm determined to do all 60 days (and NOT start over), and eat very well. Goodbye 8 lbs.

Also, haven't done any p90x arms this week - so need to get on that. I'll start doing yoga when I get our gym passes. January 15th baby! They are going to be 20% off but only between 10 am and 1 pm - so it's on my calendar, and I'm going to be there! :) YAY!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I just HAD to restart so I could feel as good as I did last time we started. I KNEW something was wrong with me last week and just couldn't handle it. I'm doing SO much better this week and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL wish we were doing it together, though. :(

    ReplyDelete