Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 1 - Fit test

And so it starts...

I'm doing Insanity again! WAHOO!

Also, physical therapy is going well. I should be able to run more than a mile soon hopefully. We'll see what happens. My leg still aches after I run - and I only run at the office - so it's not like I could be doing this at home yet. We'll see. The orthopedic surgeon told me today that I should be WAY better than that, and they are worried I have some hairline fracture I'm not aware of. I'm going to them next week if it's worse. Hopefully it just gets better.

Anyway, during my "not being able to exercise" phase, I lost a pound. So my goal for the month is to lose three more, and by that, I mean weigh the same weight (three lbs less) for at least a week before I've actually done it.

We'll see if Insanity can take me there.

Exercising this morning was weird - it's been so long - it's like I almost forgot how. But I'd like to add p90x arms in twice a week - and in january we'll add swimming when we get our passes, AND yoga! wahoo! :)

So that's it for now folks - more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where are your results for the fit test? Are you posting them on here? Mine are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete