Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fit test and chest and back (p90x)

It's been so long since I've done p90x.. I miss it. Reminder - just need the video for stretching, cool down, and abs. Not the exercise.

standard push-ups: 13 on toes - sick, how fat am I?, / 8 toes
wide front pull ups: 1 self, 8 chair/5 chair - boy i'm tired. haha
military push-ups: 8 on toes/3 on toes, 5 on knees
reverse grip chin ups: 1 self, 6 chair/ 3chair
wide fly push ups: 8 toes, 5 knees/5 toes, 3 knees
close grip overhand pull ups: 1 self, 5 chair - i have gotten so weak lol/3 with chair
decline push ups: 6 toes/4 toes
heavy pants: 20 lbs - 10/8
diamond push ups: 2 self, 7 knees/1 self, 6 knees
lawnmowers: 20 lbs - 10 - i'm gonna need a bigger weight for this round of p90x/20 lbs - 10
dive bombers: 5 - men's way/4 mens way
back flys: 12 with 10/10 with 10

Done ... and sweating like a whore in church. haha FEELING AWESOME! :)

Did the ab ripper for fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm SO glad! It feels good to exercise after a long break, doesn't it? I'm really starting to love exercise more and more . . . especially when I see how it affects my blood sugar! Insanity, here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete