Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 18 - yoga, Day 19 - back and legs, ab ripper, Day 20 - kenpo, Day 21 - rest

Sooo I got WAY sicker in Vegas. :( So I didn't get yoga done, and took my rest day then instead of Sunday. So, since then I have done yoga - which I love - and back and legs. Today I'll finish with kenpo.

Exercising while sick is difficult - makes me cough more...but I want to do this and get it done - so TAKE THAT SICKNESS!

PS during back and legs, there is something called groucho walks. So I looked him up on you tube to watch the walk. haha - you should look it up too.

Reverse grip chin ups: 2 WITHOUT A CHAIR!!! HOLLA!!! 4 more with chair/1 without chair, 4 with chair
Wide front pull ups: 6 with chair/5 with chair
Close grip overhand pull ups: 1 WITHOUT A CHAIR! 4 more with chair - maybe my pull up strength is getting better... :)/1 without a chair, 4 with a chair
Switch grip pull ups: 1 switch by myself!!! :) That's four pull ups by myself!! YAY!! And the one switch with chair/one pull up by myself, but one switch with chair

No comments:

Post a Comment