Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 30 - plyo, Day 31 - back and biceps, ab ripper

Wide front pull ups: 7 with one foot on chair
Lawnmowers: 9 on right hands with 20 lbs! that's righ t- i finally got a bigger weight :)/10 on left side - i need to do more with my left arm - since i started 30 days ago, I have lost a half inch to an inch everywhere but my right arm! lol so weird. So i need my left arm to match if my right arm is going to get bigger. lol
twenty ones: did with 8 lbs....that was good - yes, i got a bigger baby weight hehe
cross body arm curl?: 10 on each arm - with 8 lbs, need to use something heavier
switch grip pull ups: 2 switches - I am hurting so much from the tricep chest workout lol
elbow out lawn mowers: 10 on right side with 15 lbs, 12 on left side with 15 lbs
Standing bicep curls: 10 with 15 lbs
One arm concentration curls: 8 on right side with 15 lbs, 8 on left side

It's been a half hour - I'm so done... lol

corn cob pull ups: 3 with one foot on chair - i can make the pull up bar slide... hmmm..
reverse grip bent over rows: 10 with 15
open arm curls: 8 with 15 lbs
Static arm curls: everybody does 16 - did these with 8 lbs, can use a heavier weight
towel pull up: 8 - 4 on left, 4 on right
congdon curl something....: did 11 on both sides with 15 lbs, use something bigger
crouching cohen curls: 10 with 8 lbs - mauybe something a TINY bit heavier

19 minutes... this is taking forever. lol

corkscrew curls: 9 on each side with 8 lbs
chin ups: 1 by myself! 4 with one foot on chair
seated bent over backward fly: 10 with 8 lbs - felt good, could probably use more....

OKay, so we're at 14 minutes, and then I still have the ab ripper... I just need to take a LONG nap saturday. lol Speaking of the ab ripper - I didn't know my stomach could look as lean as it is getting. I LOVE it.

Curl up/hammer down: 11 with 15 lbs, could probably use a heavier one
Hammer curls: 8 with 20 lbs - PERFECT
max rep pull ups: 5 wide fronts - my choice

10 minutes... I really need to make sure I do this in the morning. I do not like doing this at night - I just want to sleep. lol

Superman: good job!
in out hammer curls: 8 with 15 lbs
strip set curls: you start with the heaviest weight, and then do 8 and then pick the next, and do 8, etc... lol did them all. I HAVE FOUR WEIGHTS! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment