Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 8 - chest and back, ab ripper

Need to do one more than last weeks AT LEAST - AND I haven't been sticking to the nutrition thing - I made my blog public again so you can help me remember to record food!!!

So here's week two starting over for nutrition and I took my body fat measurement. It's 7 mm - so I'm about 16.3 percent body fat. Also, today I went running with Molly AND her daughter Claire. Nice breezy run - put Claire on my back for a while. lol It was fun and relaxing.

Standard push ups: 16/16
Wide front pull ups: 6 with chair FAR away/7 with chair far away
Military push ups: 6 on toes, 11 on knees/4 on toes, 11 on knees - I thought this was a tricep thing, but it's totally a back thing too.
Reverse grip chin ups: 7 with one foot on chair/just barely made it to 7 lol
Wide fly push ups: 11 on toes and 11 on knees/only 9 on toes - way out of energy now
Close grip overhand pull ups: 7 with chair far away/7 chair far away
Decline push ups: 11 on toes/10 on toes
Heavy pants: 13 with 15 lbs - need a heavier one for this one - and I still haven't gone out and got any/13 with 15 lbs
Diamond push ups: 2 on toes, 11 on knees/1 on toes, 7 on knees
Lawn mowers: 11 on both sides/12 on both sides - hehe one uped! wahoo!
Dive bomber push ups: 5 of the regular ones/3 regular ones
Back flys: 15 with little weights - time to move up/15 with little weights

PS the other day I found out that ab ripper is on the end of each CD you're supposed to do it on! haha I thought I always had to put in the ab ripper cd. lol

Nutrition:

Breakfast: an apple
Lunch: strawberries and raspberries
Dinner: two slices of bread, a scoop of spaghetti, meatballs with spaghetti sauce
Drinks: Water all day

No comments:

Post a Comment