Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 3 - Shoulders and Back, Ab Ripper

So I woke up and planned on going running, and then doing p90, since I didn't get up at 4:30 like I'm supposed to. So I get all ready and go downstairs...and TAH DAH - it's a freaking blizzard! There's so much snow on the ground you can't see the difference between my sidewalk and the lawn. I HATE it. Snow is for December - maybe January. Can it just go away now? :(

So time for shoulders and back, and the ab ripper!

Alternating shoulder press: didn't count/ 8 with 15 lbs
In and out bicep curls: everybody does 16 - did with 15 lbs/ 16
Two arm tricep kickbacks: 15 with little weights - really need to get a weight that is bigger, but less than 15 lbs/ 16 with little weights - if I can remember, I'm so buying one that is in between today. lol

Deep swimmers press: 9 with 15 lbs/8 with 15 lbs - 15 lbs is good here
Full supination concentration curl: 9 - could use something heavier/14 with 15 lbs
Chair dips: legs straight out - 9 only, my shoulder is killing me today - taking it easy if I can remember lol/10 was good

There are 35 minutes left - and I'm just tired today. Even though I'm exercising, I could totally curl up and go back to sleep. lol But after this I was have the ab ripper - and thats another 15 minutes!

Upright rows: I can barely get to 8 on this one - good. / 8 with 15 lbs
Static arm curls: everyone does 16 with 15 lbs/16 with little weights - I'm just tired...
Flip grip twist kickbacks: 21 - need a much bigger weight - but not my 15s lol/15 with little ones

Seated shoulder flys: everyone does 16 - did with little weights/Wasn't paying attention and did 22... whoops. Obviously need a bigger weight than the little ones.
Crouching cohen curls: 15s are just TOO big, need something bigger than the little ones ugh - 14 with little weights/8 with big weights - think I need a weight just right under that. I struggle on those last two.
Lying down tricep extensions: 20 with little weights/21 with little ones

Straight arm shoulder flys: everyone does 16 - did it with little weights - need an in between/same
Congdon Curls: 10 with 15 lbs/10 with 15 lbs
Side tri rise: 14 on left arm, 14 on right arm/ 11 on left, 11 on right

Ab ripper time!

No comments:

Post a Comment