Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 60 - yoga, Day 61 - back and legs, abs, Day 62 - kenpo, Day 63 - rest

Sorry for being a lazy butt and not posting. I think one of my favorite work outs - besides yoga - is the back and leg dvd. I want my legs to be the thinnest, so in turn, I work the hardest and feel the best.

I hate kenpo still - just an awful cardio work out.

I still love yoga - and really would like to join a class... but the cost is the thing.

So.... MAYBE, I'll start my own yoga class. Anybody interested? I'd just have everyone bring a different DVD on a different day - or write out all the moves, and use different ones each day, and we'd have our own yoga.

I may have to suggest this on my regular blog - not sure who reads this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment