Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MIA - Day 72 - Plyometrics

Sorry - we've been so busy - I haven't had a second to update this.

Day 67 - yoga - I love my yoga days.
Day 68 - legs and back, abs - this is a great day because I get to work on my legs. I know.. I say it all the time.
Day 69 - Kenpo - still don't love this one
Day 70 - rest
Day 71 - chest, back, abs
Day 72 - plyo.... doing this tonight because I didn't get up this morning. Darn it. I HATE when i do that.

Okay... so I figured out that I fail over the weekends on nutrition because I'm not on a constant schedule. So I tried really hard this last weekend to be SOOO good. AND GUESS WHAT?

I got over my weight plateau! Not only that, but I lost 2 more pounds to boot!

So I have 9 more to lose until I'm comfortable with my weight.

Then I'll make a new goal to lose 10 more - and maintain that weight.

I'm not sure I'll be able to lose 9 more in the next 18 days of p90x, but that will just give me more motivation to continue a new workout program.

I am pretty positive I'll keep up yoga - so good for your spine - and keep up weights, do more running and more biking. BUT, I'd really like to try another program like P90X. Any suggestions?

I've heard that Insanity would be a good one to try. What do you guys think? I think I should probably maintain a program until I lose all that I want to lose.

And then I'll continue with my own workouts- running, biking, yoga, and weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment