Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 81 - Yoga

I should get a medal for the amount of energy I used up yesterday. lol

Went water skiing, wake-boarding, tubing, AND did yoga at the end of the day. Eric is CONVINCED he needs to get me to stop p90x in the next 9 days. Not happening! :)

I still haven't lost any more weight - so maybe I won't reach my ten pound goal. But oh well - I'll work on it again during insanity.

I think that I need to just realize that if I'm doing this the healthy way, and losing it slowly, I need to just be patient - and it will take a while to be where I want to be. But I'm okay with that. I'm excited to start a new exercise program in a little bit though. I'm getting sick of p90x - as much as I love it.

And, Eric and I have been biking almost every day - I love my bike.

Over winter, I think we're gonna get some gym passes, and go train in the pool. Our triathlon is next July - and so I need to start getting more swimming in!! Wanna join Eric and I? http://burleylions.org/spudmanraceinfo.html

The next race I'm gonna sign up for in the next week is the 5k dirty dash in May next year. The 10k I wanted to do sold out! So much for waiting to pay for it. Darn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment