Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 79 - plyometrics

So, almost done.... so weird. Plyometrics was great this morning. Glad I got up and did it. Sad I didn't have time go on a run.

Anyway, I've been sustaining my weight - my only goal is to lose two more pounds in the next two weeks. I should be able to - but we'll see what happens.

After that, I'll have 7 more to lose - and then 9 more after that. Gotta split them up to make sure I always have achievable goals. That's only 16 more pounds total. I've already lost 8 - and if it's taken me three months to lose 8, I guess I'll have 6 more months to work really hard at it! :)

Last night's workout killed me. lol I worked my hardest - it's the last time I'll do that DVD, so I wanted to give it my all...and today I'm paying for that. lol Eric and I also went bike riding - and the new pioneer crossing is open. Very cool. Will probably take A LOT of traffic off of main street. We'll see.

On a completely different side note - I can feel myself going into my "I have to have goals and accomplish them" rut. I have had more and more thoughts about wanting to be a singer lately -a goal that is totally not reachable. I went back and looked at my goals sheet on my other blog - and just thought, I need to start doing some of these things, and mark them off my list. Then I can say I did it and be done. And if anything comes from any of them - then great. But I need to do them for myself.

This is why reaching the weight I want to be is going to be so important in my life. Not only to be the fittest I can be and be ready to have a very healthy baby, but because it's something I can do - it's something I can reach.

Anyway, that's all. :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're SO close. Keep it up!

    On a side note, I haven't stopped reading this blog or sticking to my goals. I just didn't have time to record everything I do in my logbook, deal with this new CGM thing, AND post it on the blog every day. So here's my mini report. I'm doing great on everything, but (of course) I need to work harder at the gym. Still trying to make myself LOVE working out.

    ReplyDelete