Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm back on... and it's Day 58

So day 54 was core... did this in the morning with my mother watching, and she couldn't believe all the crazy stuff I can do! :) She should always watch me work out.

Day 55 - Did yoga with my dad. HAHAHAHAH I love doing yoga with my dad. Eric took some pictures of it.

Day 56 - rest

WEEK 9!! This is the same as the first week.. haven't done it since week 3.

Day 57 - chest and back, abs

Day 58 - pylo - Molly came over for this!!! HOLLA!! It was great!

As far as nutrition goes - my whole trip in WA, my nutrition just SUCKED.

So I'm fasting again today - reset myself - and am going to get back on track tomorrow. Maybe even get more on track - be extremely healthy for the last few weeks.

Funny thing is... all the junk I ate over the weekend certainly did not agree with me. Guess it just proves how bad that stuff is for you. I even threw up after my 5k - granted I was pushing myself EXTREMELY hard - but still. It was gross. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment