Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 75 - back and legs

Back and legs was great this morning. I LOVE working out in the morning. AND, I even got a small run in. Running isn't as fun if someone isn't with ya - but the dogs loved it. Tonight Eric and I are going bike riding hopefully - and then finishing up with the ab ripper - didn't do that this morning, in hopes that Eric will do it with me.

Anyway... there are 15 days left...

And then I start insanity. I hope by the time p90x is over I will have lost ten pounds. We'll see if I get there. Right now I'm sitting at 8.

2 more pounds in two weeks... for sure!

Hopefully 60 days of insanity will get rid of the other 7 I want to lose to hit my first goal, and then I'll work on the other 9. Not sure if I can lose another 9 - we'll see how my body takes that.

For now though, I'm just happy about feeling better, being skinnier, and losing the weight I hate. My legs look better, my stomach is flatter, and I feel better overall. The hardest thing.. realizing that I will never be able to eat the stuff I've given up - like sugar and white flour stuff.

I was making cookies for some friends this morning, and licked off my finger, and felt just sick after that. Sad, huh? And we went to Tucanos the other day - I ordered just nachos because I knew there was no way I was eating the buffet, and felt so ill.

But, all in all, I really think I'm okay with that. If my body hates it that much, it must really be that bad for me - and fine, I'll give it up. I hate feeling sick like that... to the point, that I'm ready to start saying I hate certain foods.

Isn't it great that at 24, I've finally figured out how to be healthy? They really should teach this stuff when you're younger, and not just be okay with the fact that kids are becoming overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment