Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 36 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

So back to p90x in the morning - I've been doing it at night, and sometimes it just kicks my butt after a long day. So today, Molly and I went running and now I'm doing this. I won't have time for the ab ripper - so I'll do the 15 minute video after Eric and I bike to see Jixie today.

Also, I'm making a new goal each week - this week is to get rid of the bottom belly fat I have - which won't completely go away, but at least try harder - SOOOO a personal trainer once told me you can't do that unless you give up all sugar - so no sugar this week. Also, I'm going to be very diligent about writing down the cals of what I eat, and at what time. (My doctor needs this. lol)

Slow motion 3 in one push ups - did all four on each one - dropped on knees for the last two military - and no bonus round
in and out shoulder flys: everybody does 16 - PERFECT with 8 lbs
chair dips: 18 normal
Plange push ups: 8 before my wrists hurt
Pike press: 12 - i did 12, and the strong boys did 12... Eric needs to watch this one and see if I'm doing this wrong...
Side tri rise: i love this one - 12 on both sides
Floor flys: 4 on both sides
Scarecrows: 9 with 8 lbs - 8 lbs is good - my shoulders just kill in this one - maybe I'll actually have to go in the chat room and see how to fix it. lol
overhead tricep extensions: 12 with 8 lbs - could switch to a heavier weight to get just 8 reps
Two twitch speed push ups: On toes - did two sets
Y press: 9 with 15 lbs - only did 9 to beat last week's record - 9 is HARD
Lying tricep extensions: 15 with 8 lbs - that was good, but still think i need something bigger - maybe try my 15s, or switch the 15s to a ten....
Side to side push ups: 9 of the type the guy in back did - want to try the spiderman version next time
Pour flys: 15 with baby weights - lets use 8 next time
Side leaning tricep extensions: 9 on right, 8 on left - use 8 lbs, 15 lbs hit me in the head lol
one arm push ups: 4 on each arm - not going very deep - and on my knees
weighted circles: baby weights for this - 10 with everybody on first set, 8 on second forward, and 6 on second back - wow...
throw the bomb: 12 on right side with 8 lbs, 12 on left side with 8 lbs - could use something bigger...
clap or plyo push ups: 8 on toes - Tony goes airborne on these...that's crazy.
slow mo throw: 8 lbs - 8 of them - perfect weight
front to back tricep extensions: 8 with 8 lbs on right side - that hurts my shoulder too - need to figure that out, 13 on left side - (it's gotta be cuz i subluxed the other side)
one arm balance push ups: ten on toes
fly row press: 10 with baby weights, use 8 lbs next time - this is only complicated trying to remember the moves lol
Dumbell cross body blows: 24 with 8 lbs (12 on each arm) - use the 15s next time

Tucker just farted.... so gross.

Ab ripper is tonight!!!!!!! I won't forget - no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment