Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 36 - nutrition

I'm using fitday.com to actually list my calories and stuff - so I'll try and list it here too.
Fitday says that I need to restrict my caloric intake by 900 calories to reach 108 pounds by July 28th. Random day - just randomly picked it as a goal. It says I should be able to eat 1690 calories a day - but not sure how it really decides that. If that's true, then I should keep a goal of staying under that. When I did my food diary for my doctor - I ate on average 700 calories a day - so either something is wrong with me in terms of not being able to lose anything, or I fluctuate big time. We will see.

8:30 am - Minute Maid Energy Drink - 120 calories
5:00 pm - had a baked potato with cheese, sour cream, and butter
9:00 pm - 2 slices of french bread with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment