Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 51 - core synergistics

Today - I'm annoyed. I went to sleep annoyed, tried to watch friends to laugh, but still was annoyed. Woke up annoyed. :( I broke Eric's ATV pretty badly it seems now - when I thought it was just a rim and maybe a control arm. I'm so mad at myself. I shouldn't have looked back to check on people, I shouldn't have been driving side by side with Brandon, and I shouldn't have been driving the ATV when I felt like I should have gotten on Eric's ATV just a few minutes before.

I just hope this workout this morning will make me feel better.

Also, on days like these, I think, what's the point of working out? Is it really working?

On a bright note, I found a better doctor - hopefully - we'll see when I go on Monday - and hopefully they'll figure out my weight thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment