Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 39 - yoga, Day 40 - legs and back, abs, Day 41 - kenpo, Day 42 - rest

LOVE yoga, LOVE legs and back - its the one thing I have to work on the most, so I work really hard for that one.

Legs and Back:

Reverse grip chin ups: 3 by myself!!! holla!!! 4 with chair/2.5 by myself, 3 with chair
Wide front pull ups: 3/4 by myself! almost one... hehe 7 with chair/1/2 by myself, 3 with chair
Close grip overhand pull ups: 1 by myself!!! 6 with one foot on chair - wouldn't it be amazing, if i could do one of each all in a row?! hehe/1 by myself again! and 3 with chair
switch grip pull ups: 3

I'm thinking I'm gonna do p90 again after the first 90 days.. maybe... I know I'm fitter now. Eric notices every day. My driver - who picks up my shipments from work - hasn't seen me since January and saw me Friday and said... wow Jackie, I mean wow. You are so thin. And I was so happy! It's the best compliment in the world when you're trying to be better. Eric says I won't need to do it again - he says I'm not even half way through and I'm looking a TON better. SO I guess we'll see what happens at day 90. Right?

I don't really love kenpo. It's okay, but I don't feel like it's that great of a work out. lol I'd rather run or bike.

Day 41! Rest day... it's crazy.... I'm almost half way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment