Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 54 - core, day 55 - yoga, day 56 - rest, day 57 - chest and back

I haven't done chest and back since day 15? or so... this will be interesting to see how much better I am today.

Standard push ups: 18/12
wide front pull ups: 3/4 by myself, 10 with one foot on chair/ 1/2 by myself, ten with one foot on chair
military push ups: 5 on toes, 5 on knees/7 on knees
reverse grip chin ups: 2 by myself, 8 with one foot on chair/7 with one foot on chair
wide fly push ups: 10 on toes/10 on toes
close grip overhand pull ups: 1 by myself, 8 with one foot on chair/1 by myself, 8 with one foot on chair
decline push ups: 8/5
heavy pants: 12 with 20 lbs/9 with 20 lbs
diamond push ups: 2 on toes, 6 on knees/ 1 by myself, 8 on knees
lawn mowers: with 20 lbs - 13 on both sides/8 on both sides with 20 lbs
dive bombers: 6 of meringue's way/ 6 the real way!! HOLLA!
back flys: 8 with 15 lbs, i'm gonna call that some freaking progress. :)/8 with 15 lbs

Went to the doc today to find out why I can't lose weight - basically, I don't eat enough. Who would have thought? So today I've changed my eating habits. And have tried to eat more. I need to go grocery shopping and get more foods that are going to be easy for me to access and eat better - while eating more. lol FUN! haha

AB RIPPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment