Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1 - fit test

That's right - I missed another day, and obviously, couldn't make up two - there aren't two rest days in the week - so I am starting over. I don't feel like I've really completed the program unless I really do the whole program. Hopefully, this will be the last time I restart. At least I'm not 60 days into it like with p90x when I started over. ha.

Also, I think this was exactly what I needed to slap me in the face and get me going for real. Another restart. I say that because, now I feel like WOW MORON, do you really want to start over? And no, I don't. And I really know that I don't want to start over again. So back to eating super healthy, drinking lots, making sure I don't over eat in any one sitting, and exercising. PLUS, we get our gym passes on Saturday and can go swimming more often! HURRAY!

At least I'm still exercising - even if I'm restarting - I'm still doing something - and THAT is a good thing.

So here I go again! Bring it on!

ALSO, I'm not really sure if there is more than one person reading this blog... but if there are, yell at me when I don't put up an entry! Give me some motivation here people!

2 comments:

  1. Hi just stumbled on your blog and we'll definitely follow! If you could please do the same we'd greatly appreciate it. We are building followers so that we can be accountable and stay on top of the schedule.We'll be sure to yell when you don't post :) We are on Day 13 (crazy how time flies) Good luck and bring it!

    Sef (of sef and sariah)
    http://ssfitexpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm guessing I'm the one person, so here I am! :)

    I have to say . . . I can't believe you started over. I begged you to start over last week, and you didn't. Then this week? You did? What?

    ReplyDelete