Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 9 - Pure Cardio

Sometimes... I really don't like this video. It's just too much cardio. BUT, I'm really excited for it today. Here goes!
---------------------
Today was the first day that I was like, wow, pure cardio is pretty easy. The actual pure cardio part is only 20 minutes, and come on, who can't do full cardio for 20 minutes??! :)

It was a good workout. I felt good - my leg didn't bother me at all. The only frustrating thing is having to baby my knee. I always get worried that I'm about hurt it again, but today I just went all out, and was fine. :) HURRAY!

Now time to get ready, make dinner, and go to PT. SEE YA!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm, Pure Cardio is easy? I think you're crazy. I actually haven't done Pure Cardio yet and don't remember what I thought last time, so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JACKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete