Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9 - pure cardio

Did pure cardio this morning, then got all ready and headed to the gym. I was so excited I could barely sleep. haha

My first yoga class (in a group setting) was so fun! They did this thing called "inversion" and I was the only one who could do it myself - boy, do I feel like a super star! :)

Today is a wonderful day. Also, I've gained two pounds in the last few weeks,and have been very diligent to get rid of it, and today, I lost it all and an extra pound! So 4.8 more until I'm comfortable for the cruise.

Also... my stomach/waist... it's freaking tiny. So why can't my legs be??? This is the one mystery I will never understand. It must just mean I carry my weight in my legs, so if I'm able to drop more weight, than my legs should lose the fat on them, right? That's the hope! So here's to getting rid of those pesky 9 lbs still. I've also started taking this vitamin that's supposed to help heal my knee. We'll see. For now, yoga, insanity, and p90x are doing a great job at keeping me going. I want spring to come out a bit more so I can start biking more. Eric and I can now go swimming though, so we'll be working on that! If I can't run by July, I'll be so sad. I really want to do my tri. We'll see. Maybe this year won't be the year - I just really want it to be.

ALSO - I was thinking about this today. It's amazing how much just two or three extra pounds makes me feel. I mean, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. I dropped eight pounds in p90x and it's amazing the difference I felt. Then, I added a pound or two since p90x, and lost it this week, and the difference is just incredibly in the way I feel.

1 comment:

  1. its crazy how those 1 or 2lbs make a difference - although sometimes i think it's just a mental victory (which is fine). I would recommend he swimming - all around good cardio and great way to add resistance to your legs without using weights. Good luck - jealous you're going on a cruise!

    sef (of sef and sariah)

    ReplyDelete