Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance

I was so tired this morning, so now I have to resort to do this tonight. I got up with Eric, and then went straight back to bed. I need to just kick myself when I do that because then I'm more tired because I already got up. Hopefully Eric stays at work late, so I'll actually have some time to do it. If I was really ambitious, I could do it on my lunch as well. lol But maybe I'll figure out dinner at lunch, and then get right home and do insanity. We'll see.

Also, we get our rec center passes on Saturday. I'm excited about it. This means though, that I have to be SUPER diligent about going to bed by 9. It's the only way I feel completely rested that early in the morning. I want to do yoga there - and they have sunrise yoga from 6 - 6:55 am on tues/thurs. SO, my new schedule will be:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday:
5 am - Insanity
6 am - P90x Arms - There are four arm videos (and pull ups from back and legs) so I'll just do the arm videos 1 - 4 and rotate through.
7:30 pm - Swim

Tuesday/Thursday:
5 am - Insanity
6 am - yoga at rec center

Saturday:
After I wake up - Insanity

I hope to stick to a schedule like this - and get the most out of my gym pass. We'll see what happens. I'm excited.

After Insanity is over, it will probably be a bit warmer here, and I'll probably be able to run again ::crosses fingers:: so I'll run three times a week, and do yoga twice a week. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you like going to the rec center more than we did! :)

    ReplyDelete