Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit, another p90x video?

So, woke up with Eric, and was SO tired, went back to sleep. UGH.

So tonight, gotta fit in this work out and want to get an arm work out in. Hopefully Eric stays at work pretty late today so I can get it done before he gets home.

So, just annoyed with myself. And really need to not go to bed after 9 pm. We stayed up until 11:30 or so, because we babysat a neighbor's kids while they were gone. And it just makes me way too tired. Apparently, I just need a lot of sleep. lol

More after I do the work outs tonight! :)

Was able to do insanity, but not the extra arms. Ah well - Insanity is the only thing I have to get through 60 days of, so the arms I just want to do - and wish I had the time yesterday. I'll have to make sure I get them done Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment