Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 17 - pure cardio, cardio abs AND p90x

Today I noticed they wear these little sweat bands on their wrists... maybe I need one. ;)

Also, Shaun T is just beginning to annoy me... I hope I get to do something different soon. :)

And, I found that if during the 15 minutes of the "pure cardio" part, if I take a break.... I'm more resistant to finish without more breaks. So, that means no breaks for me! :) So to help with that, each exercise takes about a minute, so however many minutes are left, I just say okay Jackie, five more! lol it works!

I went over to Molly's this morning to sit with her kids while she took Darren to work - so I did cardio abs there, and then did p90x chest, shoulders, tri. BUT, didn't have any weights, so I only did the stuff without weights.

Chest shoulders tri
Slow motion 3 in 1 push ups – did half on toes, half on knees
Chair dips: 20 with leg
Plange push ups: 12
Pike press: 20
Side tri rise: 17
Floor flys: 16
Two twitch speed push ups: knees half way through
Side to side push ups: 11
One arm push ups: 6 on knees
Clap or plyo push ups: just two lol – must be really tired now… too many breaks haha

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just stumbled upon your blog. Are you doing P90X or a mix of that and insanity? I just started P90X and it's been great. Hard, but great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done any Insanity workouts, so I'm not familiar w/ Shaun T..... but I get to feeling that way about Tony sometimes. Normally his cornyness makes me laugh..but other times, I'm just annoyed! LOL
    Sounds like you had a good workout and made the best of your time!

    ReplyDelete