Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 11: Yoga

I LOVE yoga! I think for yoga day I need to join a class with a bunch of other people. I have done a class before, and I just loved being with everybody - so I am thinking about it.

Also, I went to bed WAY too late last night, so I did yoga at night today with Ange.

A few things... my hubby went to walmart for some oil filters with Ange's husband Eric, and he came back with...

A YOGA MAT! I was so excited! And look at the pretty butterflies!! THANK YOU BABE! I LOVE YOU!

Jersey wanted to do yoga too...Ange calls it doga... hehe

Anyway, after writing my food down for two days - I realized I eat a ton of junk. haha BUT, I don't usually eat like that - I hope. Usually if I have fruit around, I eat that for breakfast and lunch and then eat just normal food for dinner. So tomorrow, I need to go get some bananas and apples!!

Note for Rachel - I swear I don't normally eat like that! haha Thanks for the advice! I do think I need to stop eating so much bread - and hopefully my food diary will prove that I don't eat that much junk! lol

Note for Ellie: The leg thing for yoga DOES work!!!! I'm going to keep trying it.

On all of those notes: My trainer, David, gave me my next steps for running my marathon. He wants me to run about 15 miles a week for a few weeks. So monday starts the first day of accomplishing that. Here goes me!

Also, I am making a new goal - for the rest of the week, I have to have two fruits or veggies a day.

Food today:
Breakfast: Peanut butter toast
Lunch: Top Ramen
Dinner: Cafe Rio burrito with salad and chip and salsa

I feel like I ate more than that today...guess not. Gosh...Rach...I do eat a lot of carbs. haha

1 comment:

  1. I'll eat fruits, but veggies are generally tough for me to get down. Try Bolthouse juice (typically found in the produce section). It's kinda pricey but its comprised of allll fruits/veggies. Love-Green Goodness. Dislike-The "Veg" one...tastes like V8, barf! All the others are very decent.

    ReplyDelete