Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 22, 2010

First day of fifth week

So to catch up - I don't have a lot to record for all the other days days 26 - 28 - but I loved all of last week. So nice to have a flexible week - its what I'm good at. Stretch is nice - it's just like being in gymnastics again - and after p90x, I think I need to join a yoga group,and continuing running.
PS I still have been running. My iphone has all my records on it. I'll have to get them on here. I run a pretty good two mile now though.
PPS - I don't think I'm lactose intolerant... I think I really do eat too much. So new goal - eat WAY less than I think I want. Still doing good with no sugar. I've become slack with the bread - I just eat it with meals, and not by itself though, so that's at least a good thing.

Day 29:

Eric did this with me today - so fun!

3 in 1 slow push ups: all and bonus
Shoulder flys - 16 with everybody
Dips: 15 - OW
Plange push ups: 8
Pike press up: 8
Side tri rise: 13 both sides
Floor flys: 10
Scarecrow: 16 - little weights
Triceps up and down - can't remember what he called them - 10
Two twitch speed push ups: all of them
Forgot what he called this - 6 with 15 lbs, 2 with little ones
Lying down tri ceps: little weights
Side to side push ups: 6
Pour flys: Wow those were weird... 7
Side leaning triceps: I forgot to count
One arm pushups: I can't even figure out how to do one of these, i just fell on the floor laughing instead lol
Weighted circles: Um...no counting, but can I just say...seriously? lol
Throw the bomb: 11 on right, 12 on left
Clap or plyo push ups: 6 with claps
Slow mo throw: 10
Front to back tricep extensions: lost count again...i suck with counting tonight. lol It's because I've never done this dvd.
Yoga push ups - didn't see what he called them - did 8, and I think I accidentally threw out my elbow...hopefully not.
Fly row press: 8 of these
Body blow something... 17


And all done!



No comments:

Post a Comment