Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 19

So today was back and legs, and ab ripper. I also went running - put in a mile and a half today of straight running, and then probably another mile or two of fast walking with Eric. It was fun to go with him today.

On a side note - started not eating cheese after lunch today. We'll see how this goes.

Also, I saw a picture of me on Nat's blog...Eric assures me it was just how the picture was taken, and I'm definitely not that large. My head is all small, but my arm is HUGE. It's creepy. Obviously, I'm bigger than I think I am. I haven't gained any weight since I was in 8th grade...so I think it's just the picture - but STILL. I don't want to look that way in pictures. Guess I better just keep working harder.

Wonder what else I can cut out of my diet...


1 comment:

  1. Jackie,

    If you are serious about working out you should seriously consider becoming a Beachbody Coach. I took advantage of the coaching opportunity 8 months ago and have thouroughly enjoyed it.

    Check out the link below or email me any quetions.

    Good luck with your workouts!

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21/coach.html

    Nathan McCabe
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    RippedBody.org
    Nathan@RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete