Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 31 - back and biceps, ab ripper

Wed - Day 31 - back and biceps, and ab ripper.

I've never done this back and biceps one...we'll see how it goes.

This workout is only 50 minutes.... weird!!! :)

Tony's teradactyl noise... that was um....wow. I think he took some hyper juice before this dvd.

My back STILL hurts from Monday. Ick.

Wide front pull ups: 8 with chair far away, one foot on chair
lawn mowers - 15 lbs, 12 today right side; 15 lbs, 13
Twenty-ones: did 21 - need to use one a LITTLE bit lighter - need to use the bands eric gave me
One arm cross body curls: 13 with 15 lbs, could use something heavier - try the band next time
Switch grip pull ups: 3 switches
Elbow out lawnmowers: 12 on right side with 15 lbs, 12 on left side with 15 lbs
Standing bicep curls: tried the resistance band on this one- 14 with two feet on band, need a loop next time or something
One arm concentration curls: 8 on right side, perfect weight - 15 lbs, 8 on left side, 15 lbs
(I hate how Tony tells the camera man to get on him - he's so conceited.)
Corn cob pull-ups: 6 of them - i like these ones, until they hurt my elbows lol oh with chair, far away, one foot
reverse grip bent over rows: 15 lbs, 10 of these
Open arm curls: 15 lbs, 8 - just perfect
Static arm curls: used band - did 16 with everybody - but the band was not right - need to use my weights on these - i tried to stand wider to make it harder - still didn't help
Towel pull ups: 8
Congdon Locomotive: 41 with 15 lbs - everyone was doing 40 - guess I could have stopped. haha
Crouching cohen curls: 7 with 15 lbs...dang I'm weak today. It's all from Monday still hurting me. lol It's the good hurt, it's okay.
Corkscrew curls: 8 with 15 lbs - perfect
Chin ups: 7 with one foot on chair far away -ow... I'm getting tired now. It's okay - there's only 15 minutes left.
Seated bent over back flys: 13 with baby weights
Curl up/hammer down: 8 with 15 lbs - perfect
Hammer curls: 10 with 15 lbs - I keep hitting my shoulders with the weights. lol
Max rep pulls up: I could only do 6...so tired!!
Superman: 5 of them with everybody - that was a nice break from weights
In out hammer curls: 9 with 15 lbs
Strip Set curls: 8 for everybody on each one - I started with 15, so then got the bands with two feet wide, then one foot on them, then did last one with baby weights




No comments:

Post a Comment