Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 17, 18

Wed was day 17 - shoulders and arms, ab ripper.
I wrote shoulders and arms on a piece of paper because I forgot the computer upstairs, and didn't want to go get it - I had already started the DVD. lol

Wednesday, I also ran 2 miles WITHOUT stopping - except for Jersey's little thing - click here. The only problem with running like that, was the outside of my knees hurt so bad! So running on Thursday was out of the question.

Thursday was day 18 - yoga. :)

Friday - TODAY - is day 19 - back and legs, ab ripper. And I'll go running again, and try to get some miles in. Hopefully right when I get home so that it's still light outside.

Food - I'm doing really good with no sugar and no bread (except in meals.) I was sooooo good at the vday party too. :) NO SUGAR! wahoo! After a long talk with some girls, I'm pretty sure that I am lactose intolerant. So I'm going off the dairy for two weeks, and then I'll add it back in my diet and check. I have been putting this off forever because I didn't want to know I was...but I tried lactaid before a meal and it didn't help. This girl said that it was probably still in my system - and I need to start from scratch....

SO HERE GOES! Gosh, soon, I won't eat anything. lol Lots of fruit and veggies is all I can say!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you started P90X and are doing well with it. I'm finishing up my second round soon and still love it. Just wondering, I am this way too, but are you one of those people that like P90X so much that it seems like you are always talking about it to other people? If you are I would like to know, could you please email me at jeff313@Beachbodycoach.com.

    Good luck and keep pressing play

    ReplyDelete