Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 31 - back and biceps, abs

Molly didn't come over again this morning - so I'll do it right after work. I did plyo after work yesterday, and then I was just more hungry for the night. Darn. But I really didn't eat very well yesterday.

I've heard that a one day fast a week can be particularly good for you, and I'm wondering what other people think about that. I may try it. If I do, it will be thursdays that I do it. Those are yoga days, and I'm not lifting a lot of weight. I've also thought of doing it on Sunday instead - those are our p90x rest days, but those are the days I have more time to make dinner. So we'll see. Anywho... that's it for now.

Nutrition:

Forgot to have breakfast at home - had chex mix at work - 210 cals, and a fiber bar - 140 cals - not sure where these fall under in serving categories haha
Snack: marathon smoothie - 152 cals - protein serving
Lunch: cafe rio burrito - portein serving, veggie serving, fat serving, carb serving - 400 calories
snack: protein bar - 240 cals

total: 1142 cals

Wide front pull ups: 10 with chair
lawnmowers: 10 with 20 on both sides
21's - 16 with 15 lbs
cross body: 11 on each side with 15 lbs
switch grip pull ups: 3 switches - 12 pull ups. Did 4 by myself! HOLLA!
elbow out lawn mowers: 10 with 20 lbs on both sides
standing bicep curls: 10 with 15 lbs
one arm concentration curls: 8 with 15 lbs on both sides
corn cob pull ups: 4 with chair
reverse grip bent : 11 with 15 lbs
open arm curls: 8 with 15 lbs
static arm curls: 16 with 15s - struggled on the last few back on my left arm
towel pull ups: 6 with chair - 2 by myself - one with towel on right, and one on left
congdon locomotive: 28 total with 15 lbs - use something heavier
crouching cohen curls: 7.5 with 15 - 15s are just too much
corkscrew curls: 10 with 15 lbs
chin ups: 6 - one by myself - i must be tired lol
seated bent over back flys: 15 with 8s - time to try the 15 lbs now
curl up, hammer down: 8 with 15 lbs
hammer curls: 9 with 15 lbs
max pull ups: doing reverse grip - 7 with chair
in and out hammer curls: 15 with 8 - i need to buy a ten or something
strip set curls: did them - did 8s twice instead of using fives

abs!


No comments:

Post a Comment