Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 45 - Back and Biceps, Abs

Day 45... wow. It feels like I shouldn't be half way through. I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do after p90x. And I think I'll keep up with some of the work outs - it's built a lot of good muscles for me, and kept my spine really healthy, so it would be good to keep it up. Just maybe not freak out if I miss a day. :) I'm also going to get a gym pass to the pool and start training for the swimming part of a triathlon. The one I want to do is next July - so I have plenty of time to train, so I'm not worried about starting that quite yet.

Back and biceps, and abs will have to be done later today - woke up this morning, and have major whiplash from yesterday, that I really didn't think it was a great idea to kill myself this morning. I'm also gonna run after work while Eric bikes so I can be ready for my 5k in two weeks.

Nutrition:
Breakfast: peanut butter crackers - 1/2 carb serving?
Snack:

To go:
5 protein servings
2 dairy servings
1 fruit serving
2 vegetable servings
1 fat serving
.5 carb serving
1 single snack serving
1 condiment serving
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment