Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 45 - chest shoulders... whoops

Sooooo... for some reason I thought back and biceps was yesterday - cuz it should have been, but I accidentally did that Monday.... sooooo yesterday I should have done chest and shoulders. So I'm doing that one today (since yesterday I was in such great pain I took my rest day. :( )

So today, I'm forgetting the pain for now... it still hurts like a mother... and doing chest and shoulders. Thank heavens for my work out sheets or I wouldn't have caught that.

Did the workout - Brandon was over and did some with me. It's always way more fun to have someone do it with you. :)

Nutrition: Hmmm.. I haven't eaten today. Crap. This is what happens to me when I don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment