Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 43 - Back and Biceps, Abs

Molly was supposed to come over and didn't... so I didn't get up. haha

So tonight I'm gonna do that - and then Eric is going to bike, while I run and see if I want to do the 5k or the 8k. Awbrey said she is going to do one with me - but she's much faster than me, so I may just have to do the 5k and try and stay with her. We'll see.

Breakfast: egg whites, salsa, cheese - one protein, one dairy
snack: apples - one fruit
Lunch: chicken sandwich - chicken, relish, a bit of mayo, and bread - one protein, one condiment
snack: protein bar - one protein
Dinner: chicken caesar salad


To go:
2 protein servings
1 dairy servings
2 vegetable servings
1 fat serving
1 single snack serving
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment