Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 47 - back and legs, day 48 - kenpo, day 49 - rest

Sorry for my absence in blogging and putting down nutrition. My friend was in town this weekend, so just forgot. But DID NOT forget to exercise. :) Plus adding hiking, swimming, jeeping, camping, etc - makes for some good extra exercise. lol

Back and legs is always my fave video - my problem part of my body.

Also, I read some celeb's diets and they are all very high in protein - just like the p90x diet. Even though I stick pretty close to the diet, there are always things that could improve. So this week, my improving is going to be in the carb department -making sure I'm always choosing protein over carbs - and giving up the carbs when I don't really need them to make the protein taste better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment