Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 36 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Abs

My arms are in PAIN. lol But it's the kind of pain you love cuz you worked out so hard... but the kind that kinda sucks because you can't shampoo your hair. lol That's exactly what my triceps needed though - so YAY!

I HAVE MY IPHONE BACK! I'm so freaking excited. It's like part of me was missing, and now it's found. :) And I love having the double camera, the flash, and the video! OH, how I just LOVE it.
PS - I'm keeping calories on my phone now - so if you want to follow me there - add the app "lose it"

Nutrition:
Breakfast: eggs with cheese and salsa - one protein
Snack: apple
Lunch: lettuce with chicken and cheese and a vinagrette

No carbs today! I'm so freaking good! :)

Snack: protein bar
Dinner: curry chicken, this would take care of my last protein, my veggies, and my carb.


To go:
1 fat serving
1 single snack serving
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*


No comments:

Post a Comment