Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 50 - yoga

Day 50... Day 50... Last time I made it to Day 60, and did not have nearly the results I'm getting now. It makes the biggest difference sticking to a good nutrition plan. Eating at least 1200 calories, eating more protein and veggies and fruits. It's great. I can see the muscles I'm getting, I feel stronger, I run better... it's better. People say that what you eat can truly change health issues you've been struggling with, and I have to say, I'm a believer for sure. However, I know that I haven't been the most perfect eater - so again, trying to stay dedicated to eating as close to this plan as possible. I'm going to take it day by day and just remember that you eat because your body needs the fuel, so give it good fuel, not nasty fuel. :)

Nutrition:
Breakfast: egg whites with salsa and cheese
Snacks: Apple
Lunch: chicken sandwich
Snack: protein bar
Dinner: chicken salad - with corn and vinagrette

To go:
1 protein servings
1 dairy servings
1 fat serving
1 single snack serving
1 condiment serving
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment