Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 37 - plyometrics

Need to do plyo tonight - darn it. I feel so much better when I work out in the morning - then I can bike in the evening and feel even better. I biked yesterday btw... and Eric's tire blew as we were the farthest away from the house. WHOOPS. He had to WALK his bike back. It was so sad.

Today, Eric took the truck to work this morning - it annoys me because it guzzles gas and he has to go payson in it today... :( This is how I started my morning. So... I'm just gonna look forward to working out tonight.

On a positive note - I weigh 1.9 lbs less than the last time I weighed myself. My body fat is pretty consistent which is annoying, but at least I'm making progress somewhere. I have a goal of losing 14 lbs (since I started) by the time p90x is over. That leaves me having to lose 10 more lbs in the next 53 days. Every 5.3 days I need to lose a pound... possible? I don't know.


Breakfast: egg whites with cheese and salsa
Snack: Peanut butter crackers
Lunch: apples and protein shake
snack: protein bar
dinner: spaghetti and meatballs

To go:
1 protein servings
1 fat serving
1 single snack serving
1 condiment serving
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

Did plyo at lunch :) GO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment