Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1 - thoughts and nutrition

Sooo... I've printed out the sheets where you're supposed to mark how many reps and things you do, so I'm going to use those instead of writing all that junk here. From now on, I'll simply write my thoughts for the day, and if I did the work out. As well as report about my nutrition for the day (mostly for Angela to keep tabs on me. :) )

Today was really great. P90x first, and then 5 miles of running. Just wonderful! :)

Nutrition:
Each day I need to eat:

5 protein servings - 2 more to go
2 dairy servings - 1 more to go
1 fruit serving -done
2 vegetable servings - .5 more to go (could probably have a bit more since I don't think the little amt of salsa counts as a half serving.)
1 fat serving - 1 to go
1 carb serving - .5 to go
1 single snack serving - 1 to go
*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

Soooo... I'll make sure I list it here as I eat.

Breakfast:
Eggs with cheese and salsa - 1 dairy serving, 1 protein serving - salsa might count as a veggie serving - I can't find a place for it on the sheet, but marinara sauce is a veggie.
Slice of bread - no butter - 1/2 serving of carbs
Water
Calories: 449

Snack:
Banana - 1 fruit serving
Cals: 105

Lunch:
Canned chicken - 210 cals - 2 servings of protein (added a little bit of relish)
V8 - 70 cals - 1 serving of veggies

Snack:

Yogurt - 100 cals

Dinner:

Messed up the nutrition plan and had a bunch of different things from the buffet - probably 500 or so calories

Total: 934 cals + buffet




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I was going to say EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY ... You ate less than 1,000!!!!!!!!! Then I saw the buffet so I'm not mad at you any more! :)

    ReplyDelete