Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 15 - chest and back, abs - nutrition

This is the first day of the third week - and I have a resolution to be WAY better with my diet. Soooo... that means, even though I've been darn good about it, NO more desserts until I lose the 20 lbs I want to lose. It's the only way to a flat stomach, so there ya go.

Breakfast: eggs - 360 cals- 1 dairy, 1 protein
Snack: protein bar - 240 - 1 protein
Lunch: protein powder - 1 protein - 120 cals?, celery and peanut butter- 107 calories - 1 snack
Snack: plan to have yogurt- 100 cals, one dairy - wish I had a banana to have lol
Dinner: plan to have almond chicken on brown rice - chicken will take a protein, celery and onion - one veggie, and 1 cup of rice - carb, chicken broth - protein? I don't know... I will need to make carrots or corn for my other veggie serving, and have a fruit as well. that's a lot of food. haha


5 protein servings - 2 more

2 dairy servings - 1 more

1 fruit serving

2 vegetable servings

1 fat serving

1 carb serving

1 single snack serving - done

1 condiment serving

*Can have a p90x protein bar, and recovery drink as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment