Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The verdict is...

I don't know. haha

My friend who runs with me - Molly - said if I start over, she really wants to do it with me this time.

It would be cool to have someone to do it with - to make sure we are staying on track for sure. Plus, now that I know how to eat better, I may actually lose the weight I want to lose. So it's a toss up.

Since Vegas, I haven't been able to get back on schedule. :( So it's one of those - well... I could do it all over again, with the nutrition thing going for me.

I went back over the p90x books, and in there, Tony says you have to be committed - you can't be skipping workouts, and skipping nutrition... sooo...

I'll be back with a decision soon - if Molly will do it with me, I'll start over. If she's not going to be committed to it, I'll try and get back on schedule by the end of the week.

Feel free to leave me your thoughts again!

1 comment:

  1. Good plan! Let me know if you're starting over and what day you plan to start. Maybe I'll join in too!

    ReplyDelete